Friday 14 October 2011

Casting

We have been researching looks and styles that we would like to incorportate for our star and actors. Honey and I went on a hunt down for some people to cast, and here are our conclusions...

The girlfriend


This is the girl we think we would like to use for our music video to play the lead singer. Jess has the edgy look we like, yet she still looks quite innocent with her soft expression.

The various casted boyfriends 
 
We really liked Jess and Walter together. However we thought they looked too alike, too much as if they were related, so we decided we should not match them up together.
 

         
 
Honey thought that Taymour would be cast well as the boyfriend. I disagreed because I thought he was too skinny and didn't look threatening enough...he's a bit...posh?


I
I like Merlin's look. I think he is also very photogenic - and that's pretty important for filming.  





No comments:

Post a Comment