Tuesday 7 February 2012

Task 4 How did you use media technologies in the construction and research, planning and evaluation stages?



Pre-Production

In the pre-production process I used several different media technologies which allowed me to prepare for the music video.

I used the Internet  for research and planning preparation with the use of Google search engine to aid me. It allowed me to learn more about PJ Harvey, her music, the label she was signed to and even view and listen to her work on other media tools such as YouTube.

I had also used mobile phone technology footage to record our process and planning. I used an iPhone 3GS to digitally record. Using this technology meant that I could personally upload my thoughts and views and record how I thought our progress was going onto blogger. My group and I also used mobile technology to take pictures of potential actors to use for casting.I also used my phone to take pictures of various different costumes we were thinking of using for the poster.

Additionally in the pre-production process I created an animatic storyboard whereby I used Final Cut Pro software to piece together my animation and all the shots. I used a wav audio soundtrack of the song that played over the top of the sequence.





Post Production
In our post production process we created a digipak cover and poster with the help of Photoshop software. This media software allowed us to manipulate images to suit the style of the package promotion.

I also used Microsoft Powerpoint which was another media tool software I used to present my work onto blogger.

Uploading the footage onto mac technology allowed me to digitalise the shots in Final Cut Pro.

No comments:

Post a Comment